Do you love Stuart and being near all the fun? Historic downtown Stuart, the river, and the beaches are just around the corner! Shopping and restaurants galore are all a short jaunt away! This 3/2 CBS pool home sits on an oversize .366 acre lot and is located in a very desirable family neighborhood in the heart of Stuart! No HOA! Enjoy our Florida lifestyle year round in your very spacious screened in pool and patio with 500 sq ft of covered patio area for large family and friend gatherings. Full 2 car garage, oversize wide and long driveway for RVs, boats, or multiple cars. Pull down attic with plywood floor for extra storage. HVAC 2018. Public water and sewer. Working well on property. Original owner, solid built and well maintained, just add your own personal updating touches!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,323 sq. ft
KRUEGER ESTATES FIRST ADDITION TO
1,323 Sq. Ft. (approx)
J. D. Parker Elementary
Stuart Middle School
Jensen Beach High School
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Combo Tub/Shower
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Storm Shutters,Water Heater - Elec
- Vinyl, Carpet, Linoleum
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Split Bedroom,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 8 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Driveway,Garage - Attached,RV/Boat.
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Screen Porch,Screened Patio. 1/4 to 1/2 Acre,East of US-1.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price